A Postdoctoral Fellow is sought with experience in the general area of analog and RF circuits. The ideal candidate will have experience in front end sensor interface circuits, RF circuits and or Data convertors. The successful applicant must have completed a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or a related discipline, demonstrating proven capacity for world-class research that is reflected in his/her publication record. In particular, good technical writing skills are fundamental. The successful applicant will be involved in conducting research, mentoring graduate students, and active in reporting research results, including journal publications and conference presentations. Furthermore, the successful applicant may be expected to help Graduate Research Assistants. A generous compensation package will be offered, including a competitive, tax-free salary, health care (medical and dental), housing and 15 days of paid annual vacation (in addition to 15 days of national holiday). The appointment is for one year and will be renewed for up to three years, based on performance.
Experience in the following areas is desirable:
1. Analog to digital converters
2. Low power interface circuits
3. RF circuits
1. Complete, professional CVs, including educational backgrounds, experience, and lists of publications.
2. Names, affiliations, telephone numbers and email addresses of two individuals, who will provide letters of reference, if requested.
3. Brief descriptions of past research experience and future research interests (no more than two pages).
Start Date: July 2017 or until filled