posted Jan 1, 2016, 7:53 AM by Khaled salama
updated Feb 19, 2016, 6:09 AM
Its with great pleasure to share the latest about our recent lab alumni. This fall, two of our masters student secured full scholarships to pursue PhD in the united states. Maruan Al-Shedivat, is currently a doctoral student at the school of computer science at Carnegie Mellon University. Maruan did his masters on Brain-inspired Stochastic Models and Implementations, and managed to publish 2 journal and 1 conference papers.
- Rawan Naous, Maruan Al-Shedivat, and Khaled Nabil Salama, Stochasticity Modeling in Memristors, IEEE Transaction on Nanotechnology (TNANO), 2015. DOI:10.1109/TNANO.2015.2493960
- Maruan Al-Shedivat, Rawan Naous,Gert Cauwenberghs, and Khaled Nabil Salama, Memristors Empower Spiking Neurons with Stochasticity, IEEE Journal of Emerging technologies in circuits and systems, VOL. 5, NO. 2, 242-253, JUNE 2015
Christos Sapsanis, is currently doctoral student at the electrical engineering department at Johns Hopkins University. Christos did his masters on capacitive structures for gas and biological sensing. He managed to publish 3 journals and 2 conference papers.
- Suman Samai, Christos Sapsanis, sachin patil, alaa ezzeddine, Basem Moosa, Hesham Omran, Abdul-Hamid Emwas, khaled Salama and Niveen M. Khashab, "Light Responsive Two-Component Supramolecular Hydrogel: A Sensitive Platform for Humidity Sensors," Soft Matter, 2016, DOI: 10.1039/C6SM00272B
- S. Sivashankar, C. Sapsanis, U. Buttner and K. N. Salama, Flexible low-cost cardiovascular risk marker biosensor for point-of-care applications, electronics letters, vol 51, no 22, pp. 1746 – 1748, 2015. (featured in the news and interview)
- Sapsanis, C.; Omran, H.; Chernikova, V.; Shekhah, O.; Belmabkhout, Y.; Buttner, U.; Eddaoudi, M.; Salama, K.N. Insights on Capacitive Interdigitated Electrodes Coated with MOF Thin Films: Humidity and VOCs Sensing as a Case Study.Sensors, 15, 18153-18166, 2015.
- Christos Sapsanis, Shilpa Sivashankar, Hesham Omran, Ulrich Buttner, Khaled Nabil Salama, “Capacitive immunosensor” symposium 7D, Materials & Devices for Flexible & Large Area Electronics at the XXIV International Materials Research Congress, Cancun in August 16 - 20, 2015
- Christos Sapsanis, Shilpa Sivashankar, Hesham Omran, Ulrich Buttner, Khaled Salama, Capacitive immunosensor for C-reactive protein quantification, IEEE InternationalMidwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), USA
- Sally Ahmed, Ernesto Byas Lizardo, Christos Sapsanis, Khaled Salama, Muhammad Mustafa Hussain, “Humidity Sensor on Flexible Semi-transparent Silicon for Smart Skin”, MRS Fall Meeting 2014, Boston, MA, USA
We are proud of them and we wish them luck anywhere he goes