Ibn Sina Building (BG. ldg. 3), 3266 W13
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal, 23955-6900, mail # 1451
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Nonlinear analysis, chaos generation, and chaotic differential equations.
- Fractional calculus, stability and generalization circuit and electromagnetic theorems based on fractional order elements
- Computational techniques of Electromagnetic problems, sensitivity analysis, optimization, and inverse problems of cancer detection.
- Memristor based circuits, MOS transistor based designs, fabrication, and matching impedance.
Ph.D., 2006 in Applied Engineering Mathematics, Cairo University.
M.Sc., 2002 in Applied Engineering Mathematics, Cairo University.
Dipl. Eng. Math., 1999 in Cairo University.
B.Sc., 1997 in Electrical and Electronic Department, Cairo University.
- A. G. Radwan, A. M. Soliman, and A.-L. EL-sedeek, "MOS realization of the double-scroll-like chaotic equation," IEEE Circuits and systems-I, 50, (2), 285-288, 2003.
- A. G. Radwan, A. M. Soliman, and A. S. Elwakil, "1-D digitally-controlled multi-scroll chaos generator," Int. J. Bifurcation & Chaos, Vol. 17, No. 1, 227-242, Jan 2007.
- A. G. Radwan, A. S. Elwakil, and A. M. Soliman, "Fractional-order sinusoidal oscillators: Design Procedure and Practical Examples”, IEEE Trans. Circuits & Systems I, 55, 2051-2063, 2008.
- A. G. Radwan, A. S. Elwakil, and A. M. Soliman "On the generalization of second-order filters to fractional-order domain,” Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers, Vol. 18, No. 2 361–386, 2009.
- A. G. Radwan, A. M. Soliman, A. S. Elwakil, and A.-L. EL-sedeek, "On the stability of linear systems with fractional-order elements," Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 40, 2317–2328, 2009.