Ibn Sina Building (Bldg. 3), Office 3266 W14
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 (2) 808-4505
- Embedded System and Digital Design
- Code Compression and Memory optimization.
PhD in Computer Science from Karlsruhe University, Germany in 2009.
M. Sc. In Computer Science from Braunschweig University, Germany in 2002.
B. Sc. In Electrical Engineering from Aleppo University, Syria in 1999.
- Talal Bonny and Jörg Henkel: "Huffman-Based Code Compression Techniques for Embedded Processors ", ACM Transaction on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES), April 2010. (accepted)
Talal Talal Bonny and Jörg Henkel: LICT: Left-uncompressed Instructions Compression Technique to Improve the Decoding Performance of VLIW Processors. In 46th ACM/EDA/IEEE Design Automation Conference (DAC’09), Pages: 903-906, San Fransisco CA, USA, July, 2009.
- Talal Bonny and Jörg Henkel: "FBT: Filed Buffer Technique to Reduce Code Size for VLIW Processors". 26th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD’08), Pages: 549-554, San Jose CA, USA, November, 2008.
- Talal Bonny and Jörg Henkel:" Efficient Code Compression for Embedded processors", IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (TVLSI), Volume 16, Issue 12, pp. 1696-1707, December 2008.
- Talal Bonny and Jörg Henkel: "Instruction Splitting for Efficient Code Compression" ACM/EDA/IEEE Design Automation Conference (DAC’07), Pages: 646-651, San Diego CA, USA, June 2007