This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the publisher.
Published or in press
103)Rawan Naous and Khaled Nabil Salama Memristive Probabilistic Logic in the Internet of Things Era
102)A highly sensitive humidity sensor based on QCM coated carbon nanotubes/metal–organic framework composite thin films
101) A Biosensor-CMOS Platform and Highly Digital Integrated Readout Circuit for Cancer Detection
100) Ayalew H. Assen, Omar Yassine, Osama Shekhah, …… Mohamed Eddaoudi, and Khaled N. Salama, A chemical capacitive sensor for the detection of NH3 using a naphthalene based fcu-MOF thin film
99) Approximate Computing with Stochastic Transistors,under review
98) SPICE Modeling Technique for Stochastic Electronics, under review
97) “3D-Printed Cross-Flow Mixer Gradient within Minutes for Microfluidic Applications” Biomicrofluidics, under review
96) “A Simple, Easy to Fabricate Miniaturized Microfluidic Gradient Generator for Drug Testing Devices” the Journal of Royal Society Interface, under review
95) Georgia Tsirimokou, Costas Psychalinos , Ahmed S. Elwakil and Khaled N. Salama "Electronically Tunable Fully Integrated Fractional-Order Resonator", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, in press 2017 DOI: 10.1109/TCSII.2017.2684710
94) M. Ouda, W. Khalil and K.N. Salama, "Self-Biased Differential Rectifier with Enhanced Dynamic Range for Wireless Powering" IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, 2016 doi:10.1109/TCSII.2016.2591263
93) Georgia Tsirimokou, Costas Psychalinos , Ahmed S. Elwakil and Khaled N. Salama "Experimental Behavior Evaluation of Series and Parallel Connected Constant Phase Elements," International Journal of Electronics and Communications, vol 74, pp 5-12, 2017
92) H. Omran, Abdulaziz Alhoshany, H. Alahmadi, and K. N. Salama, A 33fJ/Step SAR Capacitance-to-Digital Converter Using a Chain of Inverter-Based Amplifiers" IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol 64, no 2,pp 310-321, 2017 10.1109/TCSI.2016.2608905
91) A. S. Elwakil, A. Agambayev, A. Allaguie, K. N. Salama, "Experimental Demonstration of Fractional-Order Oscillators of Orders 2.6 and 2.7," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Vol 96, pp. 160-164, 2017
90)Omar Yassine, Osama Shekhah, Ayalew H. Assen, Youssef Belmabkhout, Khaled N. Salama and Mohamed Eddaoudi "H2S Sensors: Fumarate-Based fcu-MOF Thin Film Grown on a Capacitive Interdigitated Electrode" , Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. , 55, 15930. doi:10.1002/anie.201608780 (back cover)(nanowerk news)
89) Oussama Khatib, Xiyang Yeh, Gerald Brantner, Brian Soe, Boyeon Kim, Shameek Ganguly, Hannah Stuart, Shiquan Wang, Mark Cutkosky, Aaron Edsinger, Phillip Mullins, Mitchell Barham, Christian R. Voolstra, Khaled Nabil Salama, Michel L’ Hour, Vincent Creuze "Ocean One: A Robotic Avatar for Oceanic Discovery." IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine (2016). DOI: 10.1109/MRA.2016.2613281
88) Abdul Quddious , Munawar M. Khan , Farooq A. Tahir, Shuai Yang, Atif Shamim, Khaled N. Salama, Hammad M. Cheema, Disposable, Paper Based and Inkjet-Printed Humidity and H2S Gas Sensor for Passive Sensing Applications, Sensors 2016, 16, 2073; doi:10.3390/s16122073
87) M. Ouda, W. Khalil and K.N. Salama, "Wide-Range Adaptive RF-to-DC Power Converter for UHF RFIDs," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol 26, no 8, pp 634 - 6362016, 2016 10.1109/LMWC.2016.2586077
86) Rawan Naous, Maruan AlShedivat, Emre Neftci, Gert Cauwenberghs and Khaled Nabil Salama, " Memristor-based neural networks: Synaptic versus neuronal stochasticity"AIP Advances 6, 111304 (2016); http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4967352
85) Shilpa Sivashankar, Sumeyra Agambayev, kholod alamoudi, Ulrich Buttner,Niveen Khashab, and Khaled Nabil Salama Compatibility analysis of 3D printer resin for biological applications, micro and nano letters,Volume 11, Issue 10, p. 654 – 659, 2016
84) H. Omran, H. Alahmadi, and K. N. Salama, “Matching properties of femtofarad and sub-femtofarad MOM capacitors,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, Vol 63, no 6, pp 763 - 772, 2016
83) Ulrich Buttner, Shilpa Sivashankar, Sumeyra Agambayev, Yousof Mashraei, and Khaled Nabil Salama, "Flash μ-Fluidics: A Rapid Prototyping Method For Fabricating Microfluidic Devices," RSC Advances, 2016 DOI: 10.1039/C6RA13582J
82) Yousof Mashraei, Shilpa Sivashankar, Ulrich Buttner, Khaled Nabil Salama, Integration of Fractal Biosensor in a Digital Microfluidic Platform, IEEE sensors jounal, Vol 16, no 24, pp 8775 - 8783, 2016 (10.1109/JSEN.2016.2578440) (invited as top paper from sensors 2015 conference)
81) Rawan Naous, Mohammed Zidan, Ahmed Sultan, and Khaled Salama "Statistical Analysis for Memristor Crossbar Memories" International Journal of Unconventional Computing, vol 12, n 4, pp 265-280, 2016
80) Farhat, M., P. Y. Chen, S. Guenneau, H. Bağcı, K. N. Salama, and A. Alù. "Cloaking through cancellation of diffusive wave scattering." In Proc. Royal Society A, vol. 472, no. 2192, p. 20160276, 2016. 10.1098/rspa.2016.0276
79) Shilpa Sivashankar, Sumeyra Agambayev, Yousof Mashraei, Er Qiang Li, Sigurdur T. Thoroddsen and Khaled Nabil Salama, "A “Twisted” Microfluidic Mixer Suitable for Wide Range of Flow Rate Applications", Biomicrofluidics 10, 034120 (2016)
78) Georgia Tsirimokou, Costas Psychalinos, Ahmed Elwakil and khaled salama, "Experimental Verification of on Chip CMOS Fractional-Order Capacitor Emulators, Electronics Letters, Volume 52, Issue 15, p. 1298 – 1300, 2016 (10.1049/el.2016.1457 )
77) Rawan Naous, Mohammed Zidan, Ahmed Sultan, and Khaled Salama, Pilot Assisted Readout for Passive Memristor Crossbars, Microelectronics journal, Vol 54, pp 48–58, 2016
76) Abdulaziz Alhoshany, Hesham Omran, Khaled N. Salama, "A 45.8fJ/Step, Energy-Efficient, Differential SAR Capacitance-to-Digital Converter for Capacitive Pressure Sensing", Sensors & Actuators: A. Physical, Vol 245, Pages 10–18, 2016
75) Amir N. Hanna, Aftab M. Hussain, Hesham Omran, Khaled N. Salama, and Muhammad M. Hussain, "Wavy Channel TFT Based Digital Circuits", IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vl 63, no 4, pp 1550-1556, 2016 10.1109/TED.2016.2527795
74) Suman Samai, Christos Sapsanis, sachin patil, alaa ezzeddine, Basem Moosa, Hesham Omran, Abdul-Hamid Emwas, khaled Salama and Niveen M. Khashab, "Light Responsive Two-Component Supramolecular Hydrogel: A Sensitive Platform for Humidity Sensors," Soft Matter, 12, 2842-2845, 2016, DOI: 10.1039/C6SM00272B
73) Hesham Omran, Rami T. ElAfandy, Muhammad Arsalan, and Khaled N. Salama, Direct Mismatch Characterization of femto-Farad Capacitors, IEEE transactions on circuits and systems II, vol 63, no 2, pp. 151-155, 2016. (DOI:10.1109/TCSII.2015.2468919)
72) Amir N. Hanna, Aftab M. Hussain, Hesham Omran, Sarah Alshareef, Khaled N. Salama, and Muhammad M. Hussain, "Amorphous Zinc Oxide Integrated Wavy Channel Thin Film Transistor Based High Performance Digital Circuits", IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 193-196, 2016 (10.1109/LED.2015.2505613)
71) Mohammed Zidan, Hesham Omran, Rawan Naous, Ahmed Sultan, Hossam Fahmy, Wei Lu, and Khaled Salama "Single-Readout High-Density Memristor Crossbar" Scientific Reports 6, 18863 (2016) doi:10.1038/srep18863
70) Rawan Naous, Maruan Al-Shedivat, and Khaled Nabil Salama, Stochasticity Modeling in Memristors, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO), vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 15-28, 2016 . DOI:10.1109/TNANO.2015.2493960
69) S. Sivashankar, C. Sapsanis, U. Buttner and K. N. Salama, Flexible low-cost cardiovascular risk marker biosensor for point-of-care applications, electronics letters, vol 51, no 22, pp. 1746 – 1748, 2015. (featured in the news and interview)
68) Sapsanis, C.; Omran, H.; Chernikova, V.; Shekhah, O.; Belmabkhout, Y.; Buttner, U.; Eddaoudi, M.; Salama, K.N. Insights on Capacitive Interdigitated Electrodes Coated with MOF Thin Films: Humidity and VOCs Sensing as a Case Study.Sensors, 15, 18153-18166, 2015.
67) Yuli Yang; Aissa, S.,Salama, K.N. Spectrum Band Selection in Delay-QoS ConstrainedCognitive Radio Networks, IEEE transactions on vehicular technology, vol 64, no 7, pp. 2925 - 2937, 2015
66) Maruan Al-Shedivat, Rawan Naous,Gert Cauwenberghs, and Khaled Nabil Salama, Memristors Empower Spiking Neurons with Stochasticity, IEEE Journal of Emerging technologies in circuits and systems, VOL. 5, NO. 2, 242-253, JUNE 2015
65) Mohamed T. Ghoneim, Mohammed A. Zidan, Mohammed Y. Alnassar, Amir N. Hanna, Jurgen Kosel, Khaled N. Salama, and Muhammad M. Hussain,Flexible PZT Ferroelectric Non-volatile Memory on Ultra-thin Silicon Fabric, Advanced Electronics materials, Volume 1, Issue 6, June 2015 . doi: 10.1002/aelm.201500045 (cover page)
64) Cheema, H. M., Arsalan, M., Salama, K. N. and Shamim, A. (2015), A low-power 802.11 ad compatible 60-GHz phase-locked loop in 65-nm CMOS. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 660–667, March 2015
63) M. Affan Zidan, H. Omran, A. Sultan, H. A. H. Fahmy, and K. N. Salama,“Compensated Readout for High Density MOS-Gated MemristorCrossbar Array,”IEEE Transaction on Nanotechnology (TNANO), vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1-4, Jan 2015
62) M. T. Ghoneim, M. Affan Zidan, K. N. Salama, and M. M. Hussain,“Towards Neuromorphic Electronics: Memristors on Foldable Silicon Fabric,”Microelectronics Journal, vol 45,no 11, pp. 1392-1395, 2014
61) M. A. Zidan, H. Omran, A.G. Radwan and K. N. Salama "A family of Memristor-Based reactance-Less oscillators," International journal of circuit theory and applications, ,
60) Yuli Yang; Salama, K.N.; Aissa, S., Interference Mitigation for Broadcast in Hierarchical Cell Structure Networks: Transmission Strategy and Area Spectral Efficiency, IEEE transactions on vehicular technology, vol.63, no.8, pp.3818,3828, Oct. 2014
59) Hesham Omran, Muhammad Arsalan and Khaled N. Salama, An Integrated Energy-Efficient Capacitive Sensor Digital Interface Circuit, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Volume 216, Pages 43–51, 2014
58) Hesham Omran and Khaled N. Salama, A 7.9 pJ/Step Energy-Efficient Multi-Slope 13-bit Capacitance-to-Digital Converter, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and systems II, vol.61, no.8, pp.589-593, Aug. 2014
57) M. A. Zidan, H. Fahmy, A. Eltawil, F. Kurdahi and K. N. Salama, Memristor Multi-Port Readout: A Closed-Form Solution for Sneak-Paths, IEEE Transactions on nanotechnology, vol.13, no.2, pp.274,282, March 2014
56) Amro Elshurafa and Khaled N Salama"Achieving nanoscale horizontal separations in the standard 2 μm PolyMUMPS process", Applied nano sciences, Applied Nanoscience 4 (2), 241-246, 2014
Volume 8, Issue 1, p. 33 – 43, 2014.
54) A. G. Radwan, K. Moaddy, K.N. Salama, S. Momani, and I. Hashim, Control and switching synchronization of fractionalorder chaotic systems using active control technique, Journal of Advanced Research, Volume 5, Issue 1, Pages 125–132, 2014.
53) A. S. Mansingka, M. L. Barakat, M. Affan Zidan, A. G. Radwan, K. N. Salama, Fully Digital Jerk-Based Chaotic Oscillators for High Throughput Pseudo Random Number Generators up to 8.77 Gbits/s Microelectronics journal, vol 44, no 9, pp 744-752, 2013
52) Ahmed Emira, Mohamed AbdelGhany, Mohannad Elsayed, Amro M. Elshurafa, Sherif Sedky and Khaled N. Salama, "50V All-PMOS Charge Pumps Using Low-Voltage Capacitors," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol 60, n 10, pp 4683-4693, 2013
51) A. G. Mosad, M. E. Fouda, M. A. Khatib, A. G. Radwan and K. N. Salama, Improved Memristor-Based Relaxation Oscillator , microelectronic journal, Volume 44, Issue 9, September 2013, Pages 814–820, 2013
Microscale Electrostatic Fractional Capacitors using Reduced Graphene Oxide Percolated Polymer Composites, Applied Physics letters, 102
48) M. barakat, A. Mansingka, A.G. Radwan and K. N. Salama," Generalized Hardware Post Processing Technique for Chaos-Based Pseudorandom Number Generators," ETRI, vol.35, no.3, pp.448-458, May 2013
47) M. A. Zidan, H. Fahmy, M.h Hossein and and K. N. Salama, "Memristor Based Memory: The Sneak Paths Problem and Solutions," microelectronics journal, Volume 44, Issue 2, Pages 176–183, 2013
45) K. Moaddy, A.G. Radwan, K.N. Salama, S. Momani and I. Hashim,"The Fractional-Order Modeling and Synchronization of Electrically Coupled Neurons System,"journal of Computers and Mathematics with Applications, Vol 64, no 10, pp 3329–3339, 2012
44) A. M. Elshurafa, A.G. Radwan, P. H. Ho, M. Ouda and K. N. Salama "Low Voltage Puzzle-Like Fractal MEMS Variable Capacitors Suppressing Pull-in" IET micro and nano letters, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 965-969, 2012.
43) Chung-An Shen, Ahmed M. Eltawil, Khaled N. Salama and Sudip Mondal “A Best-First Soft/Hard Decision Tree Searching MIMO Decoderfor a 4x4 64-QAM System,” IEEE transactions on on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (TVLSI), vol 20, no 8, pp 1537-1541, 2012.
42) Amro Elshurafa and Khaled N Salama, "A Differential RF MEMS Interwoven Capacitor Immune to Residual Stress Warping," IET Micro and Nano letters, Volume 7, issue 7, pp 658-661, July 2012 (IEEE top 10 accessed article August 2012)41) A.G. Radwan and K. N. Salama, "Fractional-Order RC and RL Circuits," Journal of
40) M.A. Zidan, A.G. Radwan and K.N. Salama, "Controllable V-Shape Multi-Scroll Butterfly Attractor:System and Circuit Implementation," International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 22, 1250143 (2012)
39) Mahmoud Al Ahmad, Amro elshurafa, Khaled N Salama and Husam Alshareef "Determination of Maximum power transfer conditions in bimorph piezoelectric energy harvesters," Journal of applied Physics, 111, 102812, 2012
38) Amro Elshurafa and Khaled N Salama, "Two-layer RF MEMS fractal capacitors in PolyMUMPS for S-band applications," IET Micro & Nano letters, vol 7, no 5, pp. 419-421, May 2012. (IEEE top 10 accessed article june 2012)
37) A. M. Elshurafa, P. H. Ho and K. N. Salama, "A Low Voltage RF MEMS Variable Capacitor with Linear C-V Response" IET electronics letters, vol 48, no 7, pp. 392-393, march 2012
36) A. Talukdar, A.G. Radwan and K.N. Salama, "Non Linear Dynamics of Memristor Based 3rd Order Oscillatory System" microelectronics journal,Vol 43, no 3, pp 169-175, march 2012
35) Amro Elshuarafa, Ahamed G Radwan, Ahmed Emira and Khaled N Salama,"RF MEMS Fractal Capacitors with High Self Resonant Frequencies ", IEEE Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems (JMEMS), vol 21, no 1, 10-12, 2012 (top 10 accessed article march 2012)
34) M. A. Zidan, H. Omran, A.G. Radwan and K. N. Salama, "Memristor-Based Reactance-Less Oscillator," Electronics Letters, vol. 47, no. 22, pp. 1220–1221, October 2011. (Selected among five papers to be included in the journal's "In Brief" section, top accessed article in march 2012)
33) A. G. Radwan, and K. N. Salama, "Passive and Active Elements Using Fractional LβCα Circuit," IEEE Trans. Circuits & Systems I, Vol 58, no 10, 2388-2397, 2011
32) F. Ghaffar, M. Umair, K. N. Salama, A. Shamim “ 24GHz LTCC based fractal antenna array with integrated lens for SOP Design”, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation letters (AWPL), Vol 10, pages 705-708, 2011.
31) A. Talukdar, A.G. Radwan and K.N. Salama “Generalized Model for Memristor-Based Wien Family Oscillators” microelectronics journal, Volume 42, Issue 9, September 2011, Pages 1032-103, 2011
30) Mahmoud Al Ahmad, Amro Alshurafa, Khaled N Salama and Husam Alshareef "Modeling of MEMS piezoelectric energy harvesters using electromagnetic and power system theories" to Smart Materials and Structures, 20, 085001, 2011
29) A. Talukdar, A.G. Radwan and K.N. Salama “A Memristor based third order oscillator-beyond oscillation," Journal of applied nanosciences, Volume 1, Number 3, 143-145, August 2011
28) A. G. Radwan, A. Shamim, K. N. Salama, “Theory of Fractional Order Elements Based Impedance Matching Networks," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters (MWCL), Vol. 21, No.3, pp.120-122, 2011
27) A. Shamim, A. G. Radwan, K.N. Salama, “Fractional Smith Chart Theory and Application,” ” IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters (MWCL), Vol. 21, No.3, pp.117-119, 2011
26) F. A. Ghaffar, A. Shamim, M. K. Mobeen,T.A. Nafouri, K.N. Salama"A Compact QPSK Modulator with Low Amplitude and Phase Imbalance for Remote Sensing Applications" Canadian journal on electrical and electronic engineering, vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 91-102, 2011
25) Sudip Mondal, Ahmed M. Eltawil, Chung-An Shen and K. N. Salama, “Design and Implementation of a Sort Free K-Best Sphere Decoder ,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (TVLSI), Vol. 18, No. 10, pp.1497-1501, 2010
24) Xiaoqing Ge, Murat Arcak, K. N. Salama, “Nonlinear Analysis of Ring Oscillator and Cross-Coupled Oscillator,” Dynamics of Continues and Impulsive Systems, Vol. 17, pp. 959-977, 2010
23) C.-A. Shen, A. M. Eltawil, and K. N. Salama, “Evaluation framework for K-Best sphere decoders,” Jour. of Circuits, Systems, and Computers, vol. 19, pp. 975–995, 2010.
22) A.S. Elwakil, Serdar Ozgouz and K. N. Salama, “Sinusoidal oscillators with lower gain requirements at higher frequencies based on an explicit tanh(x) nonlinearity, ” International Journal of Circuit Theory & Applications, vol. 38, No. 7, pp.747-760, 2010
21) A.S. Elwakil and K. N. Salama, “Higher dimentional models of Cross-Coupled osicllators and application to design,” Journal of Circuits Systems & Computers, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 787-799, 2010
20) T. A. Elkhatib, V. Y. Kachorovskii, W. J. Stillman, D. B. Veksler, K. N. Salama, X.-C. Zhang, and M. S. Shur, “Enhanced Plasma Waves Detection of Terahertz Radiation using Mulitple High-Electron-Mobility Transistors Connected in Series,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques. vol 58, no.2, pp331-339, Feb. 2010.
19) Sudip Mondal, Ahmed M. Eltawil, and Khaled N. Salama, "Architectural Optimizations for Low-Power K-Best MIMO Decoders," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technologies, Volume 58, Issue 7, Page(s):3145 – 3153, Sept. 2009.
18) D. B. Veksler, V. Yu. Kachorovskii, A. V. Muravjov, T. A. Elkhatib, K. N. Salama, X.-C. Zhang, and M. S. Shur,”Imaging of field-effect transistors by focused terahertz radiation,” Solid State Electronics, vol. 53, no. 6,pp. 571-573, Jun. 2009.
17) A. S. Elwakil and K. N. Salama, "On the nonlinear modeling of ring oscillators," J. Circuits Systems & Computers, vol. 18, pp. 681-696, June 2009.
16) W. Stillman, D. Veksler, T. A. Elkhatib, K. Salama, F. Guarin and M. S. Shur, ”Sub-terahertz testing of silicon MOSFET,” Electronics Letters, vol. 44, no. 22, pp. 1325–1327, Oct. 2008.
15) Kilinc S., Salama K. N., and Cam U., “Realization of fully-controllable negative inductance with single operational transresistance amplifier,” Journal of Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing (CSSP),vol 25, n 1, pp.47-57, 2006.
14) H. Eltoukhy, K. Salama, and A. El Gamal, "A 0.18um CMOS bioluminescence detection lab-on-chip," IEEE journal of solid-states circuits, Vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 651-662, 2006.
13) K. Salama, H. Eltoukhy, A. Hassibi and Abbas El Gamal, "Modeling and simulation of integrated bioluminescence detection platforms," Biosensors and Bioelectronics Special issue: Micro and Nano Bioengineering, Vol. 19-11, pp. 1377-1386, 2004.
12) K. N. Salama and Abbas El Gamal, "Analysis of APS readout circuit delay," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and systems I, 50, 7, pp. 941-944, 2003.
11) K.N. Salama, “Continuous time universal filters using unity gain cells,” International Journal of Electronics and Communications, AEU, 56, no 5, 2002.
10) S. Elwakil, K. N. Salama and M. P. Kennedy, “An equation for generating Chaos and its monolithic implementation,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos,Vol.12, No.12, pp. 2885-2895, 2002.
9) S. Ozguz, A. S. Elwakil and K.N. Salama,"n-scroll chaos generator using nonlinear transconductor," Electronics Letters, Vol. 38, No 14, pp. 685 -686 2002.
8) K.N. Salama, H.O. Elwan and A.M. Soliman, “Parasitic-capacitance-insensitive voltage mode MOSFET-C filters using differential current voltage conveyer,” Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, Vol. 20, 1, pp. 1-16, 2001.
7) K.N. Salama and A.M. Soliman, “Voltage mode Kerwin-Huelsman-Newcomb circuit using CDBAs,” Frequenz Journal, Vol. 54, 3-4, pp. 90-93, 2000.
6) K.N. Salama and A.M. Soliman, “Novel oscillators using the operational transresistance amplifier,” Microelectronics Journal, Vol. 31, 1, pp. 39-47, 2000.
5) K.N. Salama and A.M. Soliman, “Active RC applications of the operational transresistance amplifier,” Frequenz Journal, Vol. 54, no. 7-8, pp 171-176, 2000.
4) K.N. Salama and A.M. Soliman, “Universal filters using the Operational Transresistance Amplifiers,” International Journal of Electronics and Communications, AEU, Vol. 53, 1, pp 49-52, 1999.
3) K.N. Salama and A.M. Soliman, “CMOS operational transresistance amplifier for analog signal processing,” Microelectronics Journal, Vol. 30, 3, pp. 25-35, 1999.
2) K.N. Salama, Ahmed Eltawil and Ahmed Soliman, "CMOS programmable imager implementing pre-processing operations," Journal of Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, pp. 279-293, Vol. 19, 3, 1999.
1) K.N. Salama and A.M. Soliman, “Active RC filters using the Operational Transresistance Amplifier,” Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, Vol. 8, 4, 1999.